Monday, November 23, 2009

ME!

So... Let's talk about me... lol. In questionaire form, of course.

Name:
Nadine E.
Pronounced: Nay-deen (SO many people can't seem to get that right)
Nadine is my mom's middle name, E is my middle name... yes, just a letter. My mom had a thing for Prince back in the day... and Sheila E. was his woman at the moment... hence my middle name. lol. 

Ethnicity:
Maternal - Filipino/Portuguese
Paternal - African American
I try to embrace as much of my culture as I can. I'm in the process of looking for classes to learn Portuguese (the real one... not Brazil.)

D.O.B.:
August 14, 1986
I'm 23. I feel 40. lol. 

Birthplace:
Beale A.F.B, Ca
I'm an Air Force brat. :)
Born in Northern CA... half way raised in Southern CA with a NorCal mentality. 

Current City:
Phoenix, AZ
I hate it here. Plain and simple. 

Nicknames:
Nae.
Nae Nae.
Noni.
Nadinie.
I'm def not a fan of the last one... lol. 

Eye Color:
With contacts- Green or purple, lol
Without - Brown.

Siblings:
Brother - Anthony
Half brother (paternal). I hate the term "half brother" though, hes the only sibling I have... I love him more than you could believe. <3

Parental Status:
Divorced
This seems like a stupid question to put on a survey, but its not, whether you like it or not, it has a BIG impact on you. 

Favorite Color:
Purple
This is just for the moment though, it changes weekly, lol. 

Fave Filipino dish:
Adobo
Srsly, if you have never had this... shame.
Go find a Filipino restaurant (or an asian market), and get some. 
lol. 

Morning or Night:
Night
I am a night owl for sure...
The only thing thats bad about that is that I get my best photo ideas at night... when the light is impossible. 

Best Friend:
My Momma
Sounds SO lame right? 
No. My mom is the only person that will be there for me no matter what. 
Isn't that what a best friend does?

Hobbies:
Photography.
Collecting stuff.
Crafting.
Music
(music is my one and only love)
Fashion.




I believe that is all for right now.
A little bit of the superficial stuff.
:)

Love you all.
XOXOXO
Nadine

1 comment: