Saturday, December 19, 2009

Confession...

I am secretly (well.. not so secretly...) in super duper love with the Hime Gyaru style...
Not familiar? Well here's a little bit of what its about...
-Japanese..
-Hime (Princess) Gyaru (Gal)
-All things pink and frilly and sparkly...
-Big lashes, pink blush, circle lenses
-Big hair...
-Super duper cute outfits.

Now I mean, there are a milllllion different ways to do the style... obviously, but yeah, its my new motivation to lose the weight that I need to lose and to look super cute.


Don't get me wrong.. I think I look super cute all the time (I have a bit of a vanity issue... lol), but Ive been looking for the motivation to lose weight for a while... annnd this is it. haha.

I need to put together a good picture inspiration thingie (in blogger form, of course) 

So I will have that up as soon as I get it together! 

XOXOXO
Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment