Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Sandy Claws,


So, I didn't ask for anything for Christmas this year for a couple reasons... the main one being... everyone happens to be poor, lol. Sooo.. if I WERE to ask for things... this would be it! haha. 

SOOOOOOO cute! 
I mean, I don't do NEARLY the same amount of traveling that I used to...
but its SO damn cute, lol. 


Yes, they prolly will make me look shorter than I already am... but theyre super cute.. 

AND a better alternative to leg warmers for winter (i get super cold legs, but leg warmers look TERRIBLE on me) 




Come on.. how could you NOT want this bag?



Every Hip-Hop head needs some seriously bangin' headphones... annnd I may or may not have broken my old ones a month ago (tee hee) 




I LOVE this print... BUT I happen to hate bed skirts... so the Duvet would be just nice!
(now that I look at it more... I am SRSLY in love with it...)




mmmkay!
XOXOXOXO
Nae Nae

No comments:

Post a Comment